家具知识网-家具俱乐部-家具标准-家具论坛-家具资料知识网站

 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 221|回复: 1

[家具外贸知识] 家具外贸知识家具外贸中英文宝典

[复制链接]

443

主题

552

帖子

692

积分

管理员

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

积分
692
发表于 2021-2-25 13:23:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
订做Custom
人造植物artificial plants
工艺花饰品flower craft
装饰壁画decorative picture
灯饰lighting
玻璃制品glasswork
陶瓷制品pottery and porcelain
雕刻制品sculpture
  
休息室lobby
完成Achievement
总费用All-in cost
年产量Annual output
加工完美Beautifully finished
零售商Retailer
批发商Wholesaler   Distributor
纯正仿古家具genuine antique furniture
一流的,高档的elegant
定制设计custom design
出厂价exworks
展会fair
展位booth
展厅hall
促销文件literature
1. Opening Sentences 启头句:
1)We  have (take) pleasure in informing you that......
兹欣告你方......
2)We  have the pleasure of informing you that......兹欣告你方......
兹欣告你方......
3)We  are pleased (glad) to inform you that......兹欣告你方......
兹欣告你方......
4)Further  to our letter of yesterday, we now have (the) pleasure in informing you  that......
续谈我方昨日函, 现告你方......
5)We  confirm telegrams/fax messages recently exchanged between us and are pleased  to say that......
我方确认近来双方往来电报/传真,并欣告......
6)We  confirm cables exchanged as per copies (cable confirmation) herewith  attached.
我方确认往来电报,参见所附文本.
7)We  learn from Messrs......that you are interested and well experienced in  ......business, and would like to establish business relationship with us.
我方从...公司获悉,你方对...业务感兴趣且颇有经验,意欲与我方建立业务关系.
8)Although  no communication has been exchanged between us for a long time, we trust that  you are doing well in business.
虽然久未通讯,谅你方生意兴隆.
9)Although  we have not heard from you for guite some time, we hope your business is  progressing satisfactorily.
虽然好久没接到你方来信,谅业务进展顺利.
10)We  have pleasure in sending you our catalog, which gives full information about  our various products.
欣寄我方目录,提供我方各类产品的详细情况。
11)We  are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing...
很高兴寄你一邮包内装...
12)We  have the pleasure in  acknowledging the receipt of your letter dated...
欣获你方...月...日来信.
13)We  acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your letter of...
谢谢你方...月...日来信.
14)We  have duly received your letter of ...
刚刚收悉你方...月...日来信.
15)We  thank you for your letter of ...contents of which have been noted.
谢谢你方...月...日来信,内容已悉.
16)  Refering to your letter of ......we are pleased to ....
关于你方...月...日来信,我们很高兴...
17)  Reverting to your letter of ...we wish to say that...
再洽你方...月...日来信,令通知...
18)In  reply to your letter of ...,we...
兹复你方...月...日来函,我方...
19) We  wish to refer to your letter of ...concerning
现复你方...月...日关于...的来信
20) In  compliance with the request in your letter of ... we...
按你方...月...日来函要求,我方...
21) In  connection with the question of supplying you with ..., we are pleased to say  that...
关于向你方供应...的问题,欣告你方...
22)  Further to our letter of ... we are pleased to ...
续我方...月...日函,我们很高兴...
23) We  received your letter dated... and are sorry for not having replied earlier as  we wished to wait for more favorable news to give you . We are now pleased  to....
你方...月...日来函收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方没能早日答复,甚歉。现高兴地...
24) We  thank you for your letter of ... and glad to note that you have received our  catalogs.
收到你方...月...日来信,非常感谢,欣悉你方已收到我方目录。
25)  With reference to your letter of... addressed to our head office in Beijing  which has been forwarded to us for attention and reply , we have pleasure in  statin that...
你方...月...日写给我北京总公司的信已交我方处理并答复,我们乐意表示...
26) We  received your letter of ... It is gratifying to note that....
你方...月...日来函收到。欣悉...
27) We  received your letter of... We are under the impression that...
你方...月...日来函收悉,我们的印象是...
28) We  received your letter of... and are indebted to you for introducing us to ...
你方...月...日来信收悉,感谢你方将我公司介绍给...公司。
29) We  owe your address to ...
我方从...获得你方地址。
30) We  should be glad if you would let us know whether...
如果贵方告知是否...,我们将很高兴。
31)   May we have details of ...?
我们可以得到...的详情吗?
32) We  are sending you under separate cover...
兹另封寄上...
33) We  attach for your information the copy of a letter received today from...
附上今日收到的从...一信的复印件,供你方参考。
34) We  have received an inquiry for...
我们收到...的询盘。
35)   We have been informed by...
...已通知我方。
36)    In replay to your letter of ...concerning...we are glad to be able to /story  to have tell you that...
兹复贵方...月...日有关...的来函,很高兴/抱歉告知贵方...
37) We  thank you for your letter of ...informing us that...
我们感激贵方...月...日的来函,惠告...
38)  You kindly enclosed with your letter of ...particulars of ..., for which we  thank you.
十分感激贵方随...月...日函附上的...
39)  Your letter of the ...crossed ours of the same date.
贵方...月...日函刚好错过我方同日信函。
40)    We are surprised to learn from your letter of...that...
   从你方...月...日函惊讶地获悉...
41)We  must apologize for the delay in replying to your letter of...
迟复贵方...月...日函,甚歉!
42) We  thank you for your letter of ...and have much pleasure in replying to your  various questions as follows: ...
感谢贵方...月...日的来信,很愉快答复各种问题如下: ...
43)In  reply to your letter/inquiry of ... , we wish to inform you that...
兹复贵方...月...日函/询盘,我们愿意告诉贵方...
44)Further  to our letter of ...we wisth to informs you that...
续谈我方...月...日函,欣告...
45)We  refer to our letter of ...in which we asked you...
参阅我方...月...日的信件,我们要求贵方...
46)  On...we wrote to you that...
...月...日我们函告贵方...
47)Since  writing to you on...we have ascertained that...
...月...日写信给贵方以来,我们已确定...
48)In  your letter of... you expressed interest in our...
贵方在...月...日来函中表示对我方...有兴趣。
49)Some  time ago you told us that...
不久前,贵方告知我方...
50)Since  receipt of your letter of ...we have been trying to find out more about...
收到贵方...月...日信函后,我们一直设法得到更多关于...
51)It  is a long time since we have heard you about...
收到你方关于...的信件后已过了很长的时间。
52)In  reply to our inquiry we have been told by...that...
兹复我方询盘, ...已告我方...
53) We  would point out that...
我方指出...
54)  For your information we would add that...
我方要补充说明...供你参考。
55) As  we informed you yesterday/by our letter dated...
正如我方昨日/...月...日信函所通知的...
56)  According to information received from...
根据从...得到消息,  ...
57) We  need hardly say that...
我们几乎不须说...
58) We  hear on good authority that...
我们从可靠的官方消息得知...
59) As  far as we know...
正如我方所知...
60) It  appears that...
看来...
61)Please  note that...
请注意...
62)We  would mention, however, that ...
然而我们将提及...
63)As  you will see from the enclosed copy...
正如你从随函附件中发现...
64)  Will you please wire us on receipt of this letter to let us know if...
一俟收到此函,请电告我方是否...
65)Would  you kindly reply by return of the post to tell us whether...
请速复告我方是否...
66)We  should be grateful if you would do your utmost to...
如你方尽力去...不胜感激。
67)Under  the circumstances it is essential that...
在这种情况下, ...是很必要的。
68)Will  you please let us have for our information...
请惠告...供我参考。
69)We  note with regret that...
我们遗憾地注意到...
70)We  are very sorry indeed to hear from your letter of ...that...
从贵方...月...日的信函中得知...,我们确实很遗憾。
71)We  are sorry to tell you that...
歉告你方...
72)We  are sorry not to be able to give you the information requested.
恕不能提供所需信息。
73)We  are very sorry not to be able to give you a definite reply in respect of the  above matter.
就上述事情,我方歉难给予肯定的答复。
74)We   are very for the inconvenience that may have caused you .
对给你方带来的不便我方表示歉意。
75)We  are very sorry that we cannot avali ourselves of your offer.
我方歉难接受你方报价。
76)Please  accept our apologies.
请接受我方的道歉。
77)As  requested we are sending you...
按你方的要求,现奉上...
78)In  accordance with your wishes...
按你方的要求...
79)We  confirm our telegram of this morning as per enclosed copy.
按所附文本,兹确认今晨我方发出的电报。
80)We  note with interest the suggestion contained in your letter of...
我方高兴地注意到你方...月...日信件中的...建议。
81)We  note your remarks concerning...
我们注意到你方关于...的看法。
82)We  should be glad to have your confirmation that ...
欣盼你方确认...
83)We  have received your fax/telegram of today's date, which reads as follows:
我方收到你方今日发出的传真/电报,电文如下:
84)We  wish to remind your of our letter of...in which we asked you to ...
我们提醒你方注意,我方...月...日函要求你方...
85)We  would remind you that we have not had a reply yet from you to our question.
需提醒你方,我方尚未得到你方对...问题的答复。
86)We  are sorry to remind you that...
很遗憾,现提醒你方...
87)As  you will no doubt remember...
你方无疑会记得...
88)As  to the question of ... I agree with you that...
就...问题,我同意你...
89)We  understand/have been informed that...
我方清楚/我方已被告知...
90)If  that is the case...
若是这样的话...
91)As  you are, no doubt, aware of/that...
无疑你方会知道...
92)We  are quite willing to ...
我方很愿意...
93)In  view of these facts...
鉴于这些事实...
94)Unless  we hear form you to the contrary...
除非我方收到你方相反的通知...
95)If  we are not mistaken...
如果我方没有错的话...
96)According  to our records/the information we hae obtained...
根据我方记载/根据我方已得到的信息...
97)We  with to add...
我们希望加上...
98)As  mentioned above...
如上面所提到的...
99)We  quite understand that...
我们很理解...
100)We  enclose...
我方附上...
101)For  your information...
供你方参考...
2.Establishment  and Extension of Business 建立和扩展业务
(一)Services Offered 提供服务
1) Our  lines are mainly...... /We can offer a large variety of ....
我们主要经营.../我方能能够提供各种...
2) We  are able now to execute from stock the largest orders./to supply any quantity  of our goods without delay.
我方可以承接大宗订单,现货供应/及时提供各种数量的商品。
3) We  have large quantity of ....in stock.
我方可大量供应...现货。
4) At  our premises we have on show the complete range of our...
在我方展厅,我们展出全套...
5)  We are able to quote you very advantageous terms.
我方可报你十分优惠的条件。
6) Our  agreements with leading manufacturers enable us to supply you at most  attractive prices.
由于我方与主要生产商达成协议,我方能以最优价格向你方供货。
7) We  should be pleased to let you have samples to give a demonstration at your  premises.
欣然奉上我方产品样品,在贵方展厅展出。
8) We  can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate and most  careful attention.
我方保证对你所有订单予以及时、仔细的处理。
9)This  letter is to inform you that we have lately obtained a patent for a new type  propulsion system for aircraft.
我方的飞机新型推进系统已获专利权,特此函告。
10) We  thank you for all past favor, and we are always at your service.
谢谢你方以的惠顾,并盼总能为你效劳。
11) We  are already pleased to serve you at any time.
我们随时乐意为您服务。
12) We  are anxious to be able to serve you.
我们渴望为您服务。
13) Do  you want this kind ot service? The enclosed.... will bring it to you.
你需此类服务吗?附上... 可满足你方要求。
14)  Always with pleasure at your service.
我们随时愿为你效劳。
(二)Experience and References 经历和推荐
1) I  have been in this line of business for many years.
我经营这项业务已有多年。
2) I  have been for many years connected with ....Ltd.  and been in charge of  their export department for  ten years.
我已在...公司供职多年,  十年来我一直主管他们的出口部。
3) The  business will be under the management of Mr Cheng who  has been for many  years with this compary in charge of their sales department.
该项业务由 ... 程先生管理,他主管此公司的销售部已有多年。
4) As  referees we wish to give the following who have kindly agreed go give any  information you may desire.
我方接受委托推荐下列人员,他们愿意提供你方所需的任何情况。
Establishment  of Business Relations 建立业务关系
1)We  are willing to enter into business relations with your firm on the basis of  equality , mutual benefit and exchanging what one has for what one needs.
我们愿在平等互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务联系。
2) We  wish to introduce ourselves to you as a stateoperated corporation dealing  exclusively in light industrial goods.
我们是专营轻工产品的国营公司。
3)  Being specialized in the export of Chinese art and craft goods, we express  our desire to trade with you in this line.
我们专门出口中国工艺品,愿与贵方开展这方面的业务。
4)To  acquaint you with the light industrial goods we handle, we are sending you,  by separate airmail, a commodity list and several sample books for your  reference.
为使你方熟悉我方经营的轻工产品,另封航邮寄上商品目录和一些样品,供你参考。
5)In  order to give you some idea of various qualities of handicrafts we carry, we  have pleasure in forwarding you by airmail one catalog and a few sample books  for your perusal.
为使你方对我方各自款式的手工艺品有一初步了解,今航邮奉上我方目录和一些样品,供你方参考。
6)Having  had your name and address from the Commercial Counsellor's Office of the  Embassy of the People's Republic of China in your country, we now avail  ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish  business relations by the commencement of some practical transactions.
从驻贵国的中华人民共和国大使馆商务处获知贵方名称和地址,我们荣幸地写信给你们,是否可通过开始做几宗实际的交易来建立业务联系。
7)Your  firm has been recommended to us by the Chamber Commerce in Tokyo, Japan.
日本东京商会已向我们推荐贵公司。
8) We  thank you for your letter offering your services and should like to discuss  the possibility of expanding trade with you.
谢谢你方来函表示愿意提供服务,我方愿与你方就扩大贸易的可能性进行讨论。
9)In  order to promote business between us, we are airmailing you samples, under  separate cover, for your inspection.
为促进双方业务往来,另封航邮寄上样品,供你参考。
Opening  Subsidiary Companies   建立分公司
1 )We  are glad to inform you that we have recently opened a branch company for the  sale of the garments at Shanghai.
欣告在上海开设一家销售服装的分公司。
2)I am writing to inform you that I have just established myself  in this city as a commission agent.
今告你我已在本市设立一家佣金代销商。
3) For  the convenience of our customers, we have decided to open a new branch in  Guangzhou, and have appointed Mr Cheng the manager.
为方便客户,我方决定在广州开设新的分公司,并委任程先生为经理。
4) We  are pleased to inform you that we have recently opened a branch establishment  for the sale of the new products at Chengdu.
为销售我公司的新产品,最近在成都设立分公司,特此奉告。
5) We  are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited  company on January 2nd.
本公司于1月2日将改为股份有限公司,特此奉告。
6) We have the pleasure to inform you that we have entered into  partnership with Ms Yang.
我们已与杨女士合伙经营,特此奉告。
7) It  is proposed that one ordinary share of the ABC Co., Ltd., shall exchange for  one share of the XYZ Co., Ltd.
现提议将以 ABC 股份有限公司普通股一股交换XYZ 股份有限公司一股。
8) We  arenow a private limited company and shall carry on the business to our  mutual prosperity.
现在我公司为私人有限公司,定为互相繁荣进行贸易往来。
9) I have the pleasure to announce that the business of the firm  will, from June 1st, be carried on by myself at the same address.
自六月一号起本公司的业务将由本人自行主持,地址不变,特此函告。
Establishment  and Extension of Business 建立和扩大业务
Procuration  Granted 授予代理权
1)We  have the pleasure to inform you that we have given the company's procuration  to Mr.Gui.
我公司已将代理签名权授与桂先生。
2) We  inform you that we have authorized Mr.Cheng who has been with us for many  years , to sign for our company per procuration.
现特告为我公司服务多年的程先生已授权代理签名权。
3) I  have the pleasure to inform you that Ms.Wang has been authorized to sign for  the company by procuration.
王女士已授予代理签名权,特此告知。
4)As  the state of my health prevents me at present from giving personal attention  to routine business, I have given my procuration to Ms.C.G.P, who assisted me  for the past ten years tomy perfect satisfaction.
由于本人目前身体欠佳,不能亲自处理日常事务,特授权曾协助我10年之久的得力助手C.G.P先生代本人签名。
Removal  迁址
1)We  inform you that we shall on October 1st, 1999 remove to a more convenient  office at Heping street.
兹定于1999年10月1日迁到更方便的和平街新址办公,特此通知。
2)We  inform you that we have this day removed to Shijiazhuang , where all  correspondence should be addressed in future.
自即日起,已经迁至石家庄,日后来函请寄该址,特此奉告。
3)Owing  to the expiration of our lease we have removed to the above address.
由于租期届满,我公司已迁至上述地址办公。
4)Kindly  change our company's address on your records from ..... to......
请贵公司从档案中将敝公司的地址由....改为...。
3.Offers  报价
Voluntary  Offers 自动报价
1)We  obtained your name and address from China Daily who gave us to understand  that you are experienced importer of ........ We have now pleasure in  offering you ..., of which we would appreciate your pushing the sale on your  market.
我们从中国日报获悉贵公司名号及地址,并了解贵公司是经营...产品有经验的进口商。我方荣幸地提供报价...,十分感谢贵方为在你方市场上推销所作的努力。
2)We  understand that you are interested in... and are offering you, by our cable  of ..., a parcel at the price of ... per ton CIF... .
获悉你方对...感兴趣,我方于...月...日电报报价如下:每吨...英镑CIF...。
3) We  understand that there is a good demand for... in your market, and take this  opportunity of enclosing our Quotation No. ... for your consideration.
我们了解到你方市场对...需求强劲,借此良机,附上我方第...号报价单,供你方考虑。
4)We  are enclosing our Quotation No. ... on ... for your consideration, and hope  to receive your trial order in the near future.
随函附上我方...第...号报价单,供你方考虑,希望近期能收到贵方试订单。
5)We  have pleasure in offering you the goods listed on the attached offer sheet  No. ... , and hope that they will be of interest to you.
很高兴提供所附的第...号报价单所列货物,希望贵方有兴趣。
6)We  have pleasure in recommending to you ... and enclose Quotation No. ... for  your reference.
荣幸地向贵方推荐..., 随函附上第...号报价单,供贵方考虑。
7)Further  to our letter of ... we now offer you without engagement, our various items  as follows
续我方...月...日函,现报不具约束力的各种货物价格如下:
8)We  are pleased to inform you that there are 50 tons of Match-stick now available  for export.
欣告现有50吨火柴杆可供出口。
Replies  to Inquires 答复询价
1)Referring  to your letter dated... in which you inquired for... , we have pleasure in  cabling you an offer as follows:
关于贵方...月...日对...询价函,现电报报价如下:
2)In  answer to your inquiry for...(name of commodity), we offer you ...(quantity).
关于贵公司所询...(商品), 现可供...(数量)。
3) As  requested, we are offering you the following subject to our  finalconfirmation:
根据要求,现我方就如下货物向贵方报价,以我方最后确认为准:
4)We  thank you for your inquiry of Nov.29, and can offer you... This offer will  remain open until the receipt of your fax by return.
感谢你方11月29日询盘,现报...,此报盘有效期到收到你方传真。
5)We  thank you for your letter asking for our new catalogue. It is being  despatched to you  under separate cover and we hope that you will find  many items in it which interest you.
感谢你方来函索要我方新目录单,目录单已另封寄上,希望你方从中得到感兴趣的项目。
6)Further  to our letter of ... we have now heard from our works that it is possible to  supply...
续我方...月...日函,我方从工厂获悉有可能提供...(产品)。
7)In  reply to your letter of ... we confirm our fax of today reading:
兹复你方...来函,我方确认今日电传,电文如下:
8)As  soon as we are able to say anything definite frgarding our supply of  compressors, we will cable you again.
关于我方提供压缩机一事,一俟我方有进一步消息,即电告你方 。
Sending  Proforma Invoice 寄形式发票
1)We  thank you for your inquiry of ... and have pleasure in enclosing our Proforma  Invoice No. ... As soon as you have handed in your application for import  license, please send us a copy for reference.
感激你方的...月...日询盘。现附上我方形式发票第...号。一俟你方交上进口许可证申请,请即寄我方复制件一份,以供参考。
2)Enclosed  please find our Proforma Invoice No. ... for...
附上我方...形式发票第...号,请查收。
3)We  are pleased to send you our Proforma Invoice No. ... in triplicate as  requested.
按要求,兹寄上我方形式发票第...号, 一式三份.
4)We  have been informed by ... that you are thinking of purchasing... and have  pleasure in enclosing our Proforma Invoice in duplicate.
我方从...获悉你方正在考虑购买...,现附上我方形式发票,一式两份。
Sending  Price Lists 寄价格单
1)Many  thanks for your letter of ...... We enclosed our Catalog No. ... and we have  quoted our best terms in the attached price lists. We believe that our...  will meet your requirements.
非常感激你方...月...日来函,附上我方第...号目录单,价格单中我方已报出最好交易条件,相信我们的...能满足你方要求。
2)We  have pleasure in attaching our current quotation for your reference and, as  we are able to offer prompt delivery, we look forward to receiving your cable  order in the near future.
我方很高兴附上现行报价单一份供你方参考。我方可即期交货,盼不久能收到你方电报订单。
3)At  the suggestion of ... we have much pleasure in sending you under separate  cover our price lists... which we hope might possibly be of interest to you.
鉴于...的建议,今另封寄上我方价格单...望能使你方感兴趣。
4)We  enclose our latest price list No. ... on Arts and  Crafts, for which  there is regular demand on your market.
随函寄上我方工艺品的最新价格单第...号,你方市场对此有经常性的需求。
Inability  to Supply 无力供应
1)We  very much regret that we are unable to supply what you require just now.
我方无法提供你方现在所需货物,甚歉!
2)While  we appreciate what you stated in your letter of..., we regret that it is  impossible for us to supply... for the time being.
谢谢你方...月...日来函中所述,很抱歉,现在无法向你方提供...。
3)We  regret that we are unable to supply you with the small quantity yu require.
我方歉难供应你方所要求的小批数量。
4)We  have taken due note of your requirements for... but regret being unable to  supply at present. We will certainly fax you an offer as soon as there is  stock available.
我方已记下你方对....的要求,目前歉难供货。一有现货可供,我方将立即电告发盘。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

54

主题

81

帖子

70

积分

家具会员

Rank: 2

积分
70
发表于 2021-2-25 13:41:58 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
挺好的中英文家具贸易,家具外贸知识收藏了!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

◇◆家具知识网·免责声明◆◇
本站内容来自会员或互联网,本站不对内容的真实性负责,不保证您使用上述信息时的情况与之相符,也不担保该信息的准确性,完整性和及时性,本站内容不可做为商业用途,也不承担浏览者因此而发生或致使的任何商业风险。本站保留全部或部分删除上述报告的权利,图片与资讯如有侵权,请联系本站删除,邮箱FurnitureClub@FurnitureClub.cn。
家具知识网Furniture-Club)已正式安全运行 天感谢您对我们的支持!

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|家具知识网 ( 粤ICP备20040755号 )川公网安备 51172502000152号

GMT+8, 2021-4-20 15:18 , Processed in 0.163624 second(s), 19 queries .

Powered by Furniture-Club X3.4

Copyright © 2020-2023, Furniture-Club.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表